1. Automobile Engineering [ 60 seats] 4 Years Degree Course
2. Mechanical Engineering [180 setas] 4 Years Degree Course
3. Civil Engineering [180 setas] 4 Years Degree Course
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering [ 60 seats] 4 Years Degree Course
5. Computer Science & Engineering [ 60 setas] 4 Years Degree Course
1. For admission to first year of B.Tech. candidate must have passed intermediate examination. 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University ; securing (i) level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group with minimum %age 40% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category students and 45% for other category students.
2. Admission to vacant / lapsed seats and against management quota seats :
The admissions are made purely on merit and the following procedure is followed:
• Written test if required
• Drawing up the merit list
• Successful candidates are advised to complete the admission form and submit the Attested copies of the marksheet along with relevant documents to arrive at the Final list of successful candidates.
• Short listed aspirants go through an interview to arrive at the final list of successful Candidates
• Admission is considered secured once the full fee has been deposited.
• Prefrence is given to candidates with a qualifying rank in AIEEE.