The Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course has been approved by AICTE, MHRD-Govt. of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Lucknow ( U.P.). Admission to First year and Second Year (Lateral Entry) is available.
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering [ 60 seats] 3 Years Diploma Course
2. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering [120 seats] 3 Years Diploma Course
3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering [ 60 seats] 3 Years Diploma Course
The B.Tech. course has been approved by AICTE, MHRD-Govt. of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly UPTU ), Lucknow ( U.P.) . Admission to First year and Second Year (Lateral Entry) is available.
1. Automobile Engineering [ 60 seats] 4 Years Degree Course
2. Mechanical Engineering [180 setas] 4 Years Degree Course
3. Civil Engineering [180 setas] 4 Years Degree Course
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering [ 60 seats] 4 Years Degree Course
5. Computer Science & Engineering [ 60 setas] 4 Years Degree Course
The Bachelor in Business Administration course and Bachelor in Commerce course has been approved and affiliated by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut ( U.P. )
1. B. B. A. [ 60 seats] 3 Years Degree Course
2. B. Com. [ 60 seats] 3 Years Degree Course
1. For admission to first year of B.Tech. candidate must have passed intermediate examination. 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University ; securing (i) level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group with minimum %age 40% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category students and 45% for other category students.
2. For admission to first year of Polytechnic Diploma, B.B.A. & B.Com. the candidate must have passed high school examination from any recognized Board / University.
3. Cancellation of Admission :
The admission of a student may be cancelled at any stage before the Enrollment process in the applying course(s) if (a) he/she is not found Possessing the qualification as per the norms of university, (b) unable to complete The course within the stipulated times as prescribed, (c) found involved in creating Indiscipline in the institute / University.
4. Admission to vacant / lapsed seats and against management quota seats :
The admissions are made purely on merit and the following procedure is followed:
• Written test if required
• Drawing up the merit list
• Successful candidates are advised to complete the admission form and submit the Attested copies of the marksheet along with relevant documents to arrive at the Final list of successful candidates.
• Short listed aspirants go through an interview to arrive at the final list of successful Candidates
• Admission is considered secured once the full fee has been deposited.
• Prefrence is given to candidates with a qualifying rank in AIEEE.